Process Excellence Analyst O2C Sundry & Airline
Luton, United Kingdom
We’re seeking a motivated Process Excellence Analyst specialising in transactional finance to join our O2C Sundry and Airline team. You’ll play a pivotal role in improving processes, closely collaborating with process owners to analyse financial data, identify inefficiencies, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Analyse data and processes using KPI-driven methods to identify areas for improvement and automation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement changes and enhancements
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and excellence within the team
- Provide complete and correct documentation of processes as well as support during training and stabilisation phases
- Create and maintain a framework to monitor operational efficiency and quality. You’ll assist process owners in tracking KPIs and identify issues for future improvements
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office; familiarity with lean methodologies
- Fluency in English; additional languages beneficial
This role offers a dynamic environment where you can grow personally and professionally. If you’re passionate about process improvement and thrive in a collaborative setting, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of digital training opportunities and international career opportunities.
Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here