Controlling Manager (Sales) (all gender)
TUI Cruises is one of the leading cruise operators in the German-speaking region. The joint venture between TUI AG and the U.S. cruise group Royal Caribbean Group Ltd. employs around 750 people in Hamburg and Berlin and operates 11 cruise ships. The 6 ships of the Mein Schiff® fleet offer contemporary vacation travel at sea in the premium segment. With 5 ships, the long-established Hapag-Lloyd Cruises brand stands for luxury and expedition cruises.
The company already has one of the most modern and environmentally and climate-friendly cruise fleets in the world. In the course of sustainable growth, three more new ships are planned until 2026.
TUI Cruises is looking for a full-time employee to start as soon as possible at its Hamburg site:
Controlling Manager (Sales) (all gender)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and analysis of regular reports for Sales department (e.g. agencies, chains, sales channels)
- Regular reporting for guest feedback department & call center
- Ad-hoc analyses on sales partners (agencies / chains) as a basis for discussions & decision making
- Success analysis of campaigns & measures
- Review of TUI annual commission statements; preparation of annual commission statements for TUI Cruises exclusive part-ners & Tui D agencies; calculation of sales scales for exclusive partners & side letter agreements
- Preparation of annual overview of ø commission rates for sales channels, destinations, sales partners TUI D / TUI AT, TUI Suisse and others
- Annual sales planning for sales channels, districts, InsideSales team, EU markets, direct sales etc. & on monthly call receipts and staffing requirements in the call center (direct sales)
- Reconciliation of annual budget planning for Sales cost centers with KST responsibles / VP Commercial
- Compilation, review and reconciliation of monthly budget provisions, reconciliation of quarterly budget fo-recast
- Advise sales management on business and strategic issues
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or alternatively completed relevant professional training
- Several years of professional experience in the field of controlling/finance
- Strong analytical skills, precise work and affinity for numbers
- Very good MS-Office skills, especially for Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of SQL databases advantageous
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken), good German skills advantageous
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Team spirit as well as communication and coordination skills
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A modern workplace in a central location, only a “sea mile” away from the main station
- A contemporary management and corporate culture guided by our company values “Appreciation, Trust and Sustainability”
- Regular feedback to specifically support your strengths and development
- Market-oriented remuneration, flexible working hours, and “voiio” as a strong employee assistance partner at your side
- Extensive social and health benefits (30 vacation days p.a., meal vouchers, public transport allowance, discounted cruises, own gym, internal yoga classes, back school, massage and much more)
We keep the guest in focus every step of the way! Would you like to go that extra mile with us?
We look forward to receiving your application – regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology, sexual orientation and/or disability.
Please apply with your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references/certificates) exclusively online.
Do you have any questions about TUI Cruises and/or our application process? You will find comprehensive information and FAQs on our careers page. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your application.
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Bitte beachten: Ausschließlich für Rückfragen. Bewerbungen werden nur online über das Bewerberportal angenommen.