Port Delivery Team Manager | Everglades, Florida
Florida, United States
Join our Cruise Operations Team in Port Everglades, Florida as a Port Delivery Team Manager. As a Port Delivery Team Manager, you will be responsible for delivering smooth Cruise Ground Operations overseeing the delivery of services, team & staff management, and all related logistics.
Please note you must already have the right to live and work in the United States before applying for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Guarantee proper level of resources to deliver operations and manage and schedule staffing accordingly to the needs of each operation.
- Develop and maintain continuous communication with the cruise ships and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with other Intercruises Commercial colleagues to ensure a good commercial relationship with Cruise Lines by providing that all relevant feedback picked up during operation is reported.
- Oversees and manages operations incidents in the Port(s) and reviewing that there is no impact in the delivery of the operation.
- Ensure operations changes at the pier are managed to the detail and suppliers receive last minute changes or requests.
- High capacity to manage a team to deliver results.
- Is comfortable leading change and resilient to ambiguity or setbacks.
- Solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & drive our digital culture.
- Agility to juggle strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, plus fluency in the local language would be advantageous.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.