Business Controller & Servicemanagement (m/f/d)
As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team you will be responsible not only for the business activities of Southern Hubs (mainly Spain), but also for cost centre in other international locations. You will report into the FP&A line manager in Germany and work in an international team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Controlling activities: monthly internal and external reporting. This includes, among other things, the independent support of all relevant reporting processes of the company from budgeting and forecasting processes to actual reporting at cost centre, division and company level; analysing deviations and documentation in the cost centre report, transfer of monthly financial statements to the group reporting tool HFM, preparation and participation in forecasts and planning, participation in projects in the controlling environment and beyond, development of new reporting tools.
- SAP Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the controlling area of TGBS: set-up and ongoing (further) development of a new reporting tool in connection with SAP FI/CO and BI/BO
- Further development of the key performance indicator systems for the Shared Service Centre Finance & Accounting
- Billing of services of the SSC Finance & Accounting and use of the relevant billing systems
- Execution of ad-hoc analyses, special tasks in the support of auditing companies, preparation of presentations for senior management
- Reconciliation in the international team on the discrepancies in the financial statements of the TGBS companies.
- University degree preferably with focus on Controlling and Finance and professional experience in controlling/finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills other desirable language is German
- Business fluent spanish skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office tools and SAP CO
- Highly motivated, with the confidence and ability to work independently or as part of an international team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and able to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- High IT affinity available
- Independent, self-reliant way of working
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to produce good visualisations of controlling facts
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Competitive salary with commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets & discretionary bonus
- Private medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, starting with an interactive web based workbook alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.