Nordic Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic performance marketing team at TUI Nordics. Together with your own team, you will be responsible for the performance and full funnel marketing strategy in the Display and Paid Social channels, manage budgets and drive efficiencies. Your role also includes guiding the day-to-day media buying and ad creation to drive qualitative traffic to our sites by using audience data and segmentations.
The Nordic Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible to secure TUI’s online brand visibility by managing paid digital brand awareness activities in the Nordic markets according to set budgets and goals in collaboration with the Nordic Media team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead a team of specialists to drive optimization and overall performance in the Display and Paid Social Channels.
- Budget ownership for Display and Paid Social Channels.
- Develop consistent reporting framework and produce regular performance reporting to showcase progress in each channel and measure the impact of campaigns and other actions on KPIs.
- Initiate, implement and analyze relevant testing scenarios based on work done in other TUI Markets or other business opportunities.
- Support in optimizing processes for ad copy implementation & creative development for all markets.
- Continuous audit of Customer Purchase Journey to map out improvement areas.
- Vendor management and evaluation of new partners, new technologies (incl eg AI powered tools and products) and business proposals.
- Benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, Business school or relevant subjects.
- 4 years hands on experience in Performance Marketing and coordinating marketing projects.
- Previous experiences in leading a team.
- Previous experience in working collaboratively with cross-functional teams is beneficial.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to use and interpret Digital Marketing platforms and analytical tools such Google Products & Meta Ad Manager DV360, Campaign Manager or similar.
- Previous experience working in automation tools and platforms (Google Web Designer, Smartly or Adobe Animate) is a strong merit but not mandatory.
- Fluency in English, knowledge in a Nordic language is a bonus.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts.
- Online wellbeing and learning support.
- Fun and dynamic work culture.
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!