HR Manager - People Services
Join our global TUI Musement People Services Team based in Faro as HR Manager for People Services.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Evolve the People Services function to ensure a high performing customer centric service to colleagues and employees, whilst providing the effective delivery of the day-to-day operational activity
- Lead improvement activities across all services, refine and redefine processes whilst ensuring an effective and efficient People Services function going forward.
- Play a key role in the implementation and development of new HR systems.
- Build a solid foundation of policy and procedures and ensure knowledge sharing in the team.
- You will ensure appropriate manager and employee communications and guidance materials are in place for consistency of approach and understanding, as you develop best practice in People Services, transaction advice, payroll, and benefits.
- Lead the team in establishing best practices, standardisation, and effective process governance (including data integrity, maintaining, and cleansing files).
- You will be looking for and establishing digital solutions supporting TUI MM strategic Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Be an expert in employment law, tax and/or payroll queries, you will lead the team, acting as an escalation point for more complex issues and providing support and guidance as required.
- Manage and develop team members, including talent management and succession planning, to provide a talent pipeline for the wider HR team.
- Experience in People Services function, preferably with experience in travel/tourism business
- Experience in managing high volume of employees (500+)
- Experience of working in a Portuguese People Services function is essential and having managed other countries requirement would also be beneficial, especially Spain
- Experience in Portuguese Payroll, ideally experienced in SAP HR
- Has an excellent knowledge of Portuguese employment law, tax, and social security requirements. Knowledge of Cape Verde Employment law also beneficial.
- A strong people manager who can develop their team, drive engagement and professional development.
- Has a customer-service mentality in terms the provision of employee services both to an individual but be able to scale this to deliver a volume service
- Able to think proactively to develop new processes and procedures which are customer focused and cost-effective
- Be a team player who can work with key stakeholder to build trust and the reputation of HR
- Be able to travel internationally for more than one day at a time
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English and Portuguese. Additional languages advantageous, especially Spanish
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.