Content & Production Manager
We are now looking for the right person, a true team player to be the Content & Production Manager and to join the Nordic Content Team. This is an important role to secure high-quality content throughout TUI.se, app and other channels.
On a broader note, the Content & Production Manager will support and manage the Content Production team in Sweden. Secure production of master content, accuracy, TUI Tone of voice, manage and support daily tasks, great collaboration and a data driven way of working.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Your daily tasks will be to:
- Support and lead the team and strengthen the team members and skills
- Support in content creation and production of product content with commercial focus for all product types, launches, concepts and images
- Support and manage content changes and updates
- Setting launch plans, keeping deadlines and deliver on plans
- Drive and secure launch activities
- Secure ways of working, processes, and information flow within the team and with other teams and stakeholders
Analysis and optimization of the content and traffic
- + 5 years of experience in content production for multiple channels
- You are a great team player with a positive attitude and have leader experience
- You have a strong commercial awareness, a passion for communication and content production with high sales focus
- Experience working within digital business, content, e-commerce and digital development is required
- You have strong knowledge of product information management system (PIM), content management systems (CMS), digital asset management system (DAM)
- You have knowledge and experience working with SEO content optimization to drive organic traffic
- You have great knowledge of TUI products, destinations, resorts, concepts, hotels and offering
- You have a structured way of working and strong planning skills
- You have a good understanding of Nordic online consumer buying behavior
- You have a good business sense and understanding the data driven way of working
- Youn have excellent written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English
- You are well organized, stress resistant and open to change
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space office
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!