Employers Liability Claims Specialist
Luton, United Kingdom
As a Employers Liability Specialist you will be responsible for the handling and management of Fast Track and Multi Track Employers Liability claims. Managing a caseload of predominantly litigated cases, whereby either liability or quantum will be disputed.
Here at TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 29th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- To handle and triage EL claims.
- Investigate claims, assess liability and quantum, and seek to conclude those claims in accordance with the mandate provided by the relevant insurer.
- Collate, manage, and authorise disclosure.
- Provide a high-quality service to our insurer in line with applicable service levels, whilst also achieving individual targets in respect of claim settlements/disposals
- Where necessary, attend Court to support Counsel and/or our solicitors.
- Validate and authorise claim payments and related fees.
- To provide detailed claims related management information internally within the department and more widely across the business
- Litigation experience from a defendant background
- Experience in running files from registration to conclusion.
- Fast and multi-track experience is essential.
- Law Degree desirable (but not essential) and/or relevant experience within a claims handling /TPA environment
- A hard-working, self-motivated, and agile team player, used to dealing with heavy workloads and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to monitor and adjust own performance in respect of defined targets and overall objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com. We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.