Tam Kỳ, Vietnam
Locally employed contract
Join TUI BLUE Hotels as Marketing Executive where you will be responsible for creating effective marketing strategies to promote the hotel’s brand, increase occupancy rates, and enhance overall guest satisfaction. Working closely with the marketing team and other departments, you will play a crucial role in creating and executing effective campaigns to drive revenue and maintain a positive brand image.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, implementing digital marketing and communication plans, collecting, and processing sensitive data, resolving guest issues and perform clerical functions.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team to sell guest rooms, catering services, and banquet facilities as directed with modern marketing initiatives.
- To produce marketing material such as design, photo-shooting (if required) and content creation.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials are readily available.
- Implement TUI BLUE’s brand guidelines when doing marketing material (Guest & Internal ie. Menus, leaflets, in-room etc).
- Support the team by maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant hotel departments are kept informed of marketing/communications objectives and initiatives.
- Assist in collecting material for internal magazine ‘Stars’ and in-room magazine ‘Collect’.
- To produce and fast check content for marketing purposes when required and to ensure press material, image library, third-party websites etc. are updated and accurate.
- Assist handling media inquiries and interview requests and respond to enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results and activities monthly.
- Support in monitoring all hotel social media channel, both technical and editorial.
- Preferably educated (bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, or related discipline.
- Previous experience working as design professional including designing digital ads (banner ads, Facebook ads) and creating art and illustrations.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe etc
- Professional, proactive, creative, and reliable; organized and detail-oriented; able to communicate and collaborate well; able to follow brand guidelines.
- Familiar and travel/hospitality trends
- Proficient using varied marketing analytics tools.
- Language required – English plus local language required. Other European languages high advantageous.
Applications will auto-close Sunday 3rd December 23:59 GMT.
- Competitive local salary and benefits as standard.
- 16 days annual leave + 11 days public holiday.
- 1.5 days off per week.
- Accommodation and meals included.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnamese laws, Accident Insurance 24/7.
- Opportunity to develop career path with TUI BLUE – world’s leading leisure hotel brand.
- Training courses with great career development opportunities.
- Incentives, activities, and benefits as per corporate policy.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEf!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
#TUIBLUE #TUIBLUEHotels #TUIBLUECareers #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.