As per local standards
Join our global TUI Musement IT Team based in Antalya, Turkey as an IT Specialist and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with stakeholders supporting Turkish IT team, who support primarily all TUI Musement sites in Turkey and EMEA region and secondly worldwide.
- As an IT Specialist, your focus will be on deskside support (in person or remote) that includes the following responsibilities but not limited to that:
- M365 support
- W10 support (including imaging)
- Issues troubleshooting
- General user’s support
- Onboarding & off-boarding of users and devices, included but not limited to iPads, fixed phones, mobiles and point of sales devices.
- Supporting the back-office where you will act as “smart hands” for the back-office infrastructure such as but not limited to servers, firewalls, switches, NAS, phone system, etc.
- You may be asked to compile reports, track, and confirm inventory, or participate in special projects that go above and beyond their core and daily work.
- You will work not only to their local, and regional teams, but also be part of a global IT resource pool (and team).
- You are expected to commit to continuous growth and develop of your IT skillset including excellent development of use of soft skills.
- Strong Customer Services Skills: Polite, Professional, and Polished.
- Speaks and writes fluent English.
- Solid IT experience working hands-on with Windows 10/11, Apple OS, smartphones in a “Help Desk” environment.
- Maintain high availability during your shift either in the office or if working remote via Teams.
- Collaborate and share knowledge within your team, contributing to the collective knowledge the team.
- Experience and /or certifications on any of the following technologies is highly valued.
- Extensive experience with Windows 10 (/11)
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience Apple iPads, iPhones
- Experience with smartphones
- Work with 3rd party vendors, acting as liaisons e.g., Turkcell, etc.
- Assist in end user education to assist in their productivity e.g., help users migrate to OD or Teams.
- Willingness to learn and assist with IT budgeting.
- Willingness to develop as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on a technology that falls within the scope of the TUI Musement IT domain.
- Any experience in cloud solution and/or any digital platforms is considered as extra asset.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.