Portfolio Partner (m/f/d)
37.5 - 40
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
The Portfolio Partner will support, govern and maintain the required processes, methodologies and tools to enable the domain to deliver the portfolio objectives and ensure successful outcomes. The Portfolio Partner is an advisor to the domain providing challenge and solution to achieve the most optimised value for the portfolio.
ABOUT THE JOB
Strategy & Planning
- Support domain leadership to manage the Portfolio of activities, ensuring alignment with the strategy and business priorities
- Organize planning activities between business, finance, and IT to align the portfolio plan with priorities and estimate it in line with product framework and annual planning cycles
- Assist the Head of Portfolio Management in coordinating steering committees for portfolio prioritization and oversight.
Portfolio Management & Governance
- Provide transparent visibility into the activities and key performance metrics of the products and projects within the domain portfolio
- Aid the master domain in completing Definition & Planning (D&P) and business cases.
- Manage the governance of the domain funding requirements and change control
Capacity & Demand
- Collaborate closely with the master domain to strategize allocation of resources in the domain.
- Ensure resource capacity meets the demands of the portfolio plan and support the process of identifying and securing appropriate skills to secure teams when required to ensure successful delivery
- Assist the domain leadership with the resource capacity & demand and the ATR process
Performance & Reporting
- Support the performance monitoring of all products and projects within the domain portfolio and key metrics are measurable, automated where possible and tracked on a regular basis as part of the IT Performance Dashboard
- Facilitate regular stakeholder reporting for the portfolio
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Experience of portfolio planning, prioritization, and management across all aspects of delivery.
- Proficiency in managing complex IT projects and project management
- Ability to document and effectively manage a large portfolio of project and program risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Familiarity with agile working practices and methods
- Excellent communicator skills, particularly with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong relationship-building and communication abilities across all levels of the organisation
- Organized, fast-paced, process-oriented, flexible, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information included in the advert.
Please Note: These vacancies will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.