IT Cloud Specialist - IT Operations (all gender)
TUI Cruises is one of the leading cruise operators in the German-speaking region. The joint venture between TUI AG and the U.S. cruise group Royal Caribbean Group Ltd. employs around 750 people in Hamburg and Berlin and operates 12 cruise ships. The 6 ships of the Mein Schiff® fleet offer contemporary vacation travel at sea in the premium segment. With 5 ships, the long-established Hapag-Lloyd Cruises brand stands for luxury and expedition cruises.
The company already has one of the most modern and environmentally and climate-friendly cruise fleets in the world. In the course of sustainable growth, three more new ships are planned until 2026.
TUI Cruises is looking for a full-time employee to start as soon as possible at its Hamburg site:
IT Cloud Specialist – IT Operations (all gender)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible for the detailed analysis of existing systems and identify potential for optimization
You will be responsible for supporting the local infrastructure in a hybrid environment You coordinate and carry out the smooth transition to the corresponding cloud services
You will be responsible for setting up and operating cloud security mechanisms to ensure a secure and protected working environment
You will take care of the setup and operation of various cloud services, including virtual machines (VMs), storage solutions, network components and more
Your area of responsibility also includes the planning and implementation of IT projects in the area of IT Operations You will play an active role in the further development of our IT infrastructure
DUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You have completed training or a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have practical experience in the support and administration of the Microsoft Azure Cloud and on-prem systems from the Microsoft environment
- Teamwork and strong communication skills are a matter of course for you and characterize your way of working
- You have a strong interest in cloud technologies and strive to continuously develop yourself further
- Your curiosity and ability to look beyond the horizon enable you to recognize new technologies early on
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A flexible working time culture with two mobile office days per week
- A competitive salary with profit-sharing and 30 days’ holiday
- Attractive discounts on cruises with our fleets and on many other offers in the tourism sector
- Subsidy for your public transport ticket and your SODEXO Restaurant Pass
- A modern workplace in a central location, just one “nautical mile” from the main railway station
- A contemporary management and corporate culture guided by our values of “appreciation, trust and sustainability”
- Regular feedback and development meetings to specifically promote your strengths and career path
- “voiio” as a strong employee assistance partner at your side
- As well as many other extensive social and health benefits (JobRad, in-house gym, parent-child office, company fitness co-operation with WELLPASS, internal yoga courses, back training, massage, company pension scheme and much more)
We keep the guest in focus every step of the way! Would you like to go that extra mile with us?
We look forward to receiving your application – regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology, sexual orientation and/or disability.
Please apply with your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references/certificates) exclusively online.
Do you have any questions about TUI Cruises and/or our application process? You will find comprehensive information and FAQs on our careers page. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your application