Operations Agent | Permanent
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Operations Reps in Bangkok.
You are responsible for communicating booking updates with our key excursion & transfer suppliers and destination teams to ensure a smooth Service Delivery operation.
If you have got the right to work in Thailand and speak Thai and English, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 276.000 THB gross per year.
• We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
• Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
• We offer a permanent contract, and you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
• Great organisational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in the leisure and tourism industry – ideally in a booking admin position is desirable.
• Able to work in a flexible manner (including different shifts Monday-Sunday)
• You can solve problems independently and embrace our digital culture, plus you easily adapt to a variety of changes in ways of working and quickly learn new skills.
• Collaborative approach, a real team player
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Thai and an intermediate level of English are required for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Managing and communicating all bookings, last minute bookings and amendments, communicating to the destination team and suppliers guaranteeing services as smoothly as possible while optimising costs and load factor.
• Solving daily operational incidents relating to excursions and/or transfers to guarantee that our Service Level Agreements are met.
• Ensure all reservations are managed in detail and suppliers receive them on time.
• Guide contracting.
• Ability to think quickly to replan, accordingly to vehicle/guide availability.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.