Operations Agent - Transfer | Fixed Term
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Operations Agents in Corfu (Greece).
You will be responsible for communicating booking updates with our key transfer suppliers and destination teams to ensure a smooth Service Delivery operation.
If you have got the right to work in Greece, and speak English and Greek, keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 14.600€ gross per year.
- We offer seasonal contract starting on the 1st of March 2024, with multiple possibilities for career development at TUI.
- 40 working hours/week.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Great organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the leisure and tourism industry – ideally in a booking admin position is desirable.
- Are flexible to work in a TUI Office, Port or Airport and in a in a flexible manner (including different shifts Monday-Sunday)
- Can solve problems independently and embrace our digital culture.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly learns new skills.
- A collaborative and great team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Greek is required for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Coordinating change and re-planning during daily operations, for airport and ports and managing last minute bookings and amendments
- You will deliver information to the service delivery team and suppliers guaranteeing on-time services, whilst optimizing costs and load factor.
- Ability to think quickly to re-plan, accordingly to vehicle availability.
- First line of transfer support to the service delivery team
- Solving daily operational incidents relating to TUI Group package services including excursions and/or transfers to guarantee that our Service Level Agreements are met.
- Guarantee that all information of the operation is collected in a timely and efficient manner for invoicing purposes, in accordance with company standards.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit