Port Delivery Agent | Fixed Term
Le Havre, France
Join our Operations & Delivery team as a Port Delivery Agent in Le Havre, Nice or Marseille where you will be the main point of contact for the cruise line for embarkation and debarkation operations. You will work as a team responsible for the preparation of the operation, ensuring a high standard and quality service to achieve the highest guest and client satisfaction.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a TUI owned specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations.
If you have got the right to work in France and speak French plus English, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than just your basic salary which already starts at 25.000€ gross per year.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer a replacement contract, and you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You have knowledge, experience and understanding of daily planning and operations in a holiday destination and/or cruise business.
- You are a confident decision maker, even when working under pressure.
- You have a pro-active guest service mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency.
- Able to work in a flexible manner (including different work shifts) depending on cruise ship schedules will be required.
- You are open to learn, grow and drive your career while passionately delivering a great service to our guests and cruise clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and French. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- Full manual driver’s license is required for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Being physically present at the port on the days of operation to deliver excellent customer and cruise line operational service.
- Handling and arranging operations agreed with our Cruise clients, throughout all the various stages involved in the process and controlling operations.
- Being responsible for the smooth operation from start to end.
- Handling correspondence with clients together with the Supervisor/ Team Manager.
- Closing all invoicing and data loading procedures.
- Keeping constant contact, reserving, and updating providers accordingly.
- Liase with ships and respective operations onboard teams to review, update and arrange all final details, according to pre-approved itineraries.
- The position involves days of operation in the port, early starts and demands work during some weekends.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LetsTUIIt
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.