TUI Hotel Rep | Bayahibe | German Speaker
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Locally employed contract
This job offers a local Dominican contract and to apply you should have residency in Dominican Republic.
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of ourHotel Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You could be meeting, coordinating, advising, selling, and/or fixing more complex problems.
- You will be assisting any traditional guests with our online products & services.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at the airport, service in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests whilst remaining calm and empathic in a crisis or when problems for our guests occur.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English and speak either German, Dutch and/or French.
- A driving license will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job in Service at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts from $312,000 DOP gross/year.
- Depending on your role commission earning will come on top. Average commission potential $200 – 700 USD. The more you sell, the more you earn.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- Work week of 48 hours with 1 day off.
- 14 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day)
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Local permanent contracts offered.
- Year round and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #Dominicana #TUIJobs
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.