Accounts Payable Officer (6 months contract)
Accounting AP | Thai & English Speaking | Locally Employed
Location :Bangkok, Thailand
Business Sector:TUI Musement
Join our global TUI Musement Team based in Thailand as an Account Payable and provide of service to internal and external Customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Verify invoices from supplier and posting account entry for payment and apply payment with the Account Payable in SAP
- Issuing WHT certificate to the suppliers
- Follow up the receipt and tax invoice after the payment from supplier
- Ensure that all documentation meet Accounting and Tax requirements and available for both internal and external audit
- Perform other assignment as directed by Supervisor or Manager
- You are a true people person – confident communicating to international guests
- Efficient & organised – a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who stays calm under pressure
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services
- Strong verbal & written English language skills – extra languages are often required
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts
- Finally … you will be proud to represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 115
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.