Location: Luton, Rijswijk, Hannover, Stockholm
Business Sector: TUI Group
Function: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Group CDP Product Manager
Contract Terms: Full time
Ready to make a significant impact in the travel industry? At TUI Group, our Digital Marketing team has been at the forefront since 2015, leading the charge in elevating digital maturity across our major European brands. We’re a team of experts in various digital domains, dedicated to one clear objective: driving holiday sales through digital channels. Our approach is straightforward and effective. We share industry best practices, collaborate with local marketing teams on cross-market projects, and continuously strive to improve. If you’re up for shaping the future of digital marketing in the travel sector, consider joining us as our Audience Manager!
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Accelerating data-driven activities in digital marketing and ecommerce for consistent and personalized customer interactions.
- Managing data ingestion, standardization, and provision for various marketing channels, including analytics and personalized recommendations.
- Optimizing digital marketing spend on up to 200 million customers, generating €30-40 million in margin benefits from a €250-300 million budget.
- Leads end-to-end business capability roadmap and audience use cases, enhancing customer experiences.
- Supporting, developing, and training teams in using 1st and 3rd party data to build and maintain relevant audiences.
- Managing group-wide use case process, from conceptualization to value measurement.
- Ensuring correct sourcing, testing, and deployment of audiences in CDP.
- Ownership of group-wide CDP KPIs and test plans.
- Monitoring CDP test activity, validate, and analyze results.
- Working on recommendations for CDP improvements and utilization.
- Assisting with training and governance of tools and systems.
- Evangelizing the use of a Audience Creation Tool within the organisation
- Collaborating with cross-functional delivery teams to understand requirements and create capabilities roadmaps.
- Ensuring effective orchestration of audiences across campaigns for continuous improvement.
- Unearthing insights to help local teams and stakeholders plan and improve outcomes.
- Identifying new data sources for building audiences in CDP and Analytics platforms to personalize customer experiences.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, you possess/are:
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (preferably Tealium) for audience creation and orchestration in the Digital Marketing space, with a good understanding of first party data EU regulation and compliance.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in AdTech, MarTech, or the broader Digital Marketing space.
- You have experience working in global teams and possess strong intercultural communication skills.
- As this is a newly established role, we are looking for an individual with a proven ability to work autonomously, and enjoys the liberty to drive positive and impactful changes in the position.
- Be prepared for frequent travel, given that your team members are spread across diverse TUI Head office locations in Europe.
- Brilliant project management skills and are at ease with both business, marketing and IT colleagues alike. You have used task management tools and documentation tools such as Jira, Confluence and/or Monday.com
- Innovative ideas across complex organisations by focusing on results planning and clear communication, ensuring that you have an analytical and commercially minded approach.
- Forward-thinking skills, high energy and a committed to improving the digital experience in the travel space.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills (fluency in another EU language is also a plus), as you have experience in presenting to multiple stakeholders, creating status reports and leading training sessions.
- Numerical, able to understand quantitative and qualitative data from tools such Snowflake, AWS and customer research, and use this data naturally to generate insights and ideas
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Challenging and international job;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme and life assurance;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Forward thinking ways of working;
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.