Machine Learning Operations Engineer
37.5 - 40
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Customer Hub & Common Analytics Domain is a global team within TUI technology responsible for Marketing & Technology Analytics. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we are ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
The Machine Learn Engineer is responsible to Develop, implement, and maintain machine learning models and algorithm working closely with cross-functional teams to integrate machine learning solutions into production systems.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Machine Learning Operations Engineer your expertise will be pivotal in designing and implementing scalable infrastructure for deploying, monitoring, and managing machine learning models in production. Collaborate closely with data engineers and data scientists, contributing to the seamless streamlining of the deployment process.
- Your role extends to implementing automated testing and continuous integration/delivery pipelines, ensuring the efficiency and reliability of machine learning models throughout their lifecycle. Uphold the highest standards of security and compliance in all aspects of machine learning systems.
- As a trouble shooter extraordinaire, you will identify and resolve issues related to model deployment and performance, ensuring a robust and stable production environment. Collaboration with cross-functional teams is inherent in your role, aligning ML Ops processes with overall business goals for maximum impact.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python or Bash.
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and their machine learning services.
- Strong understanding of model monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting in a production environment.
- Collaboration skills to work with data scientists, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to document processes.
- Experience with model versioning and model registry tools.
- Knowledge of MLOps tools such as MLflow or Kubeflow.
- Understanding of security practices in machine learning deployment.
- Previous experience with managing and deploying models in edge computing environments.
- Certifications in cloud platforms and/or DevOps practices.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours, and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information included in the advert.
Please Note: These vacancies will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country.