Operations Support Agent | Local Residents
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Operations Support Agents in Greece.
You will be the link between Operations Support Hub, Central Functions and across the Destination. You will assist the Operations Support Team Manager with the on boarding and off boarding of the staff and supporting all related functions of office management in your area.
So if you have got the right to work in Greece and speak Greek and English, keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents here.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 14,600 € gross per year.
- 40 working hours/ week from Monday-Friday.
- Contract starts ASAP till the end of October 2024.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- Good administration skills, strong planning, organisation and confident with technology.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective and a multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Greek and in English is required for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- A collaborative team player who wants to learn, grow, and embrace the digital culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage petty cash transactions for small expenses as well as cash reconciliations.
- Office facilities daily maintenance (office supplies, building maintenance, reception, courier etc.)
- TUI Rep support in destination, assisting the onboarding and off boarding process related to Flights, HR, documents/tasks, Visas, providing and activating any payment cards.
- Assisting in the device management, register the devices given to reps and assist with any queries related to set up/ connection etc.
- Placing orders and delivering of uniforms to reps or destination staff and assist when needed, in the contracting of staff accommodation and car rental.
- At the initial and final setting of the season, assist in related health and safety checks for staff accommodation.
- Assisting operations support HUB with any ad- hoc local staff commissions and Source Market support related to destination queries.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.