Luton, United Kingdom
As Project Engineer, your focus will be to oversee the planning and implementation of multiple simultaneously phase-in & phase-out transfer projects through coordination, preparation, reviewing and facilitation of the CAMO aspects, across all markets.
In this role, you’ll report to the Projects & Airworthiness Manager.
ABOUT THE OFFER
End-to-end project management of all CAMO aspect of aircraft phase-in, phase-out and transfer projects
• Set-up and co-ordination of timeline/planning
• Create implementation plans for all disciplines of the project from ROI to implementation
• Preparation/review of aircraft records delivery
• Evaluate the progress of the projects to detect limitations or faults, analyze current operation deficiencies and develop countermeasures
• Review and presentation of all CAMO deliverables
• Evaluation and reply on all queries on CAMO deliverables
• Co-ordination – collaboration cross-functionally with all stakeholders (internal CAMO, TUI E&M and other AOC departments: ground ops, flight ops, compliance, …)
• Guide and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines
Coordinate all audit-related interventions
Point of contact within CAMO organisation for the winter-lease operations
• Manage interface procedures with winter-lease airline
Coordinate and/or support various projects in view of an optimal operation of the CAMO department
Support various AMOS projects as AMOS “Super User” within the CAMO department
• Co-ordinate CAMO testing of new AMOS releases
• Implementation of new AMOS functionalities
• 5 years total of relevant experience, of which at least 2 years should be in large/regional airfield designa CAMO organisation, including the knowledge of airfield and CAMO regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (and Dutch?) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers engineers and other subject matter experts.
• Problem-solving skills: apply project management principles and methodologies in seeking solutions to project problems.
• Accuracy and attention to detail in every task
• Skills to effectively lead and work in large and small multidisciplinary team environments.
• Ability to set deadlines, assign resources, monitor/summarise project progress
• Working with Microsoft office
• Occasionally the role will require travel
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline combines all airline activities. Engineering & Maintenance is a truly international multi-disciplinary team, with a common mission. We combine highly specialised technical expertise with a blend of agility, problem solving, innovation and pragmatism, to ensure we continue to deliver on our ambition to become stronger, smarter, and faster in the most cost efficient and sustainable way.