Tourism Product Specialist
Join our global TUI Musement B2B Sales APAC Team as a Commercial Development & Quotation Executive and provide a high level of service for our worldwide customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Prepare financial and content proposals according to the clients’ requirements and internal company deadlines.
- Select the best product options to offer to our clients doing a benchmark to ensure that the quotation and the proposal are competitive.
- Be proactive in the communication with Offer Supply teams to receive good rates and attractive margins ensuring that the best proposal is submitted.
- Follow up with the client and response promptly to any further questions or requirement on the proposal, as well as register the quote and the follow up in the company’s data systems.
- Report the conversation and feedback from the client to the Team manager to ensure alignment on pricing, cost and client requirements.
- Experience in preparing a touristic portfolio
- Ability to use MS Office tools such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Skills in quoting, preparing literal descriptions and using an agreed template for proposals.
- Ability in proactive communication, both internal and external.
- Methodical, organized and prioritizing approach towards the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Excellent level of English, written and verbal. Any additional languages are welcome.
- A Bachelor’s degree would be highly advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 115
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.