Operations Support Hub (OSH) Admin Executive
Join our global TUI Musement Operations Support Hub Team as an OSH Admin Executive brand in Antlaya (Turkey).
You will provide operational and administrative support to the Operations Support Hub Admin Team Manager or Team Leader and business partners in the assigned destinations.
If you have got the right to work in Turkey, and speak English, keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- We offer seasonal contract starting on the 15th of February 2024, with multiple possibilities for career development at TUI.
Meal allowance with Multinet card.
45 working hours/week.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Exceptional planning, administration, and management skills, including basic financial knowledge.
- Computer literate and technically capable to work within a new digital service environment.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks without losing focus on planning ahead.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English..Other languages would be advantageous to service source markets and destinations in local language when possible.
- Travel industry knowledge is valuable as well as experience dealing with ambiguity within a global and multinational environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the remote liquidations process including the control, reconciliation and recording of data in our systems.
- Managing source market payments and collections on their behalf, reconcile the same and meet deadlines to provide the relevant data.
- Ensure that staff in destination are following guidelines and procedures relevant to the liquidation process.
- Managing the staff accommodation tool by uploading contracts, downloading reports, and assisting in other key tasks regarding staff accommodation when required.
- Managing the rep commission tool for the calculation supporting staff in destination and sending final report to HR for final payments.
- Assist in supporting similar administration tasks from other business units.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit