TUI Hotel Rep | Local Residents | S24
Locally employed contract
Calling all tourism pros based in Bulgaria!
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Hotel Reps. So ff you’ve got the right to work in Bulgaria, and speak English, keep on reading! You can find all necessary documents here.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 1.733 Лв. gross/month.
- Any commission or extra payment comes on top.
- Additional Health Insurance (Euroins).
- Food Voucher (100 BGN/month).
- 1,5 days off/week.
- 40 working hours/week.
- 20 days of paid leave per calendar year.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to solve problems and to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- A driving license and willingness to drive is key.
- You are fully conversational in English.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Embrace the merge of tradition and innovation, shaping the future of travel by assisting any conventional guests with our online products & services.
- Meet, coordinate, advise, sell, and fix more complex problems for our international guests, while it all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- Monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable position during your recruitment journey.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.