Transport Planning Agent
Join and become part of our Transport Team in Hammamet, Tunisia as a Transport Planning Agent
You will support our transport planning, make the operation profitable and offer the best possible organised transfer service for our guests. In every situation, you will put our guests at the heart of our business and create smiles by delivering unforgettable holiday experiences
This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in Tunisia before applying.
Not sure what local documents you need? Find out more here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- We offer seasonal contract starting on the 1st of April 2024, with multiple possibilities for career development at TUI.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- An individual with experience in tourism and transport operations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead and the capability to work under pressure
- MS office and well-developed computer skills
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A culturally intelligent individual who enjoys working in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and local language. Any additional language is advantageous
ABOUT THE JOB
- Play a supportive role on the day-to-day transport operation.
- Together and as part of the TUI Musement team you will assist the bus drivers in scheduling their duties and ensure availability of the buses.
- Support to resolve any incidents that can arise from unforeseen circumstances and highly affect transfer planning (i.e., flight delays; bus breakdown).
- Ensure efficiency and profitability in transfer planning without losing the focus on excellent guest experience throughout their journey with us.
- Ensure the availability of vehicles according to the daily planning and reserve them as appropriate. If necessary, you will request service support from collaborating companies.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #Intercruises #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.