B Licensed Engineer
Stansted, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline combines all airline activities. Engineering & Maintenanceis a truly international multi-disciplinary team, with a common mission. We combine highly specialised technical expertise with a blend of agility, problem-solving, innovation and pragmatism, to ensure we continue to deliver on our ambition to become stronger, smarter, and faster in the most cost efficient and sustainable way.
As a B Licenced Engineer, you will be part of a highly skilled global team ensuring TUI E&M operates safely, punctually and in a cost effective efficient manner. In this role, you’ll report to the Supervisor/Duty Engineer/Station Engineer.
This opportunity works a rolling shift pattern covering days and nights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll perform aircraft maintenance (scheduled and non-scheduled) and certifying in accordance with technical documentation and company procedures
- Monitor ‘A’ Licenced colleagues and certifying their work/tasks
- Support a performance orientated approach, delivering excellence in technical dispatch reliability, whilst continuously focussing on the technical health of the fleet to minimise acceptable deferred defects
- Support away from base requirements as required, including down route rescues, flying spanner duties, and other base support within the TUI group
- Engaging/developing/maintaining relationships internally and externally promoting the TUI group and increasing the awareness of our strategy
- Provide your Supervisor/Duty Engineer/Station Engineer/LMM Technical updates as requested/required
- Deputise as and when requested
- Ensuring compliance with Local Airport regulations, Company procedures, Technical, H&S, EMS, IT and HR policies
Promote company values at all times
- B Licenced (UK CAA Licence) engineer holding, and able to maintain Part 145 approval on B737NG and B737MAX with significant operational maintenance experience
- Operational awareness
- An experienced team player, who can also work alone if required
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Actively seek work and provide assistance to other team members as requested
- Excellent communication skills, within all areas of the business and also with our external customers
- Competent with IT
- Ability to hold an Airport Security pass and local Airside driving permits
- Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and may involve some international travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.