Security Awareness Analyst - German Speaking
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Security Domain is a global team within TUI technology responsible for Information Security. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
As a Security Awareness Analyst within our Information Security Team, you will perform a crucial role in enhancing our security posture by developing and implementing effective security awareness and training.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Security Awareness Analyst, you will promote a security first culture at TUI. You will report to TUI’s Head of Security Training and Awareness and be part of a team responsible for educating our employees and stakeholders about potential cyber security threats, best practices, and security measures to mitigate risks and protect sensitive information.
You will conduct engaging and informative security training sessions for employees and stakeholders at various levels within the organisation. These training sessions should cover topics such as phishing awareness, password management, social engineering, data protection, and other relevant security topics.
Plan and execute simulated phishing exercises to evaluate the effectiveness of the security awareness program and identify areas for improvement. Analyse the results to measure TUI’s susceptibility to phishing attacks and provide recommendations for enhancing resilience.
Regularly assess the effectiveness of security awareness initiatives and training programs. Analyse data and metrics to measure effectiveness, employee engagement and knowledge improvement. Prepare comprehensive reports for management, highlighting key performance indicators and identifying potential areas of concern.
Support with the marketing and communications of the security function. Preparing communications for key initiatives, facilitating events and our business and technical security communities.
Provide guidance and deliver information and cyber security certification programs for individuals and teams.
Foster a positive security culture by engaging with employees and stakeholders, promoting security-conscious behaviour, and encouraging a proactive approach to cyber security.
Stay up to date with the latest educational methods, cyber security threats, trends, and best practices to enhance the effectiveness of security awareness programs.
Our information security team works in collaboration with business and IT teams across our many domains. You adopt a pragmatic and ‘can-do’ attitude in everything you do, partnering with your colleagues across the TUI businesses and IT functions worldwide. You build strong working relationships and influence others to do the right thing to Protect our Smile.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Developing and delivering security awareness and training programs, preferably in a corporate or organisational setting.
- Management of security awareness tools, platforms, and techniques to conduct simulated phishing exercises and track engagement metrics.
- Marketing, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical audiences.
- Design, develop and deliver learning programmes to cover cybersecurity needs.
- Develop evaluation programs for the awareness, training and education activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse data and metrics to drive decision-making and program improvements.
- A passion for cyber security and a proactive approach to learning and staying updated with the latest trends and developments in the field.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, and a commitment to promoting a positive security culture within the organisation.
- Good interpersonal skills so that you can work well with and influence your information security, and IT operations colleagues from around the world.
- Identify and select appropriate educational approaches for the intended audience.
- Motivate and encourage people.
- Good level of English and German are required.
- Knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, and emerging threats, especially related to social engineering, phishing, and data protection.
- Teaching standards, methodologies and frameworks.
- Effective communications and influencing techniques.
- Cybersecurity awareness, education and training programme development.
- Information security and Cyber related certifications.
- Cybersecurity education and training standards, methodologies and frameworks.
- Cybersecurity related laws, regulations and legislations.
- Cybersecurity recommendations and best practices.
- Cybersecurity standards, methodologies and frameworks.
- Cybersecurity controls and solutions.
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Smart working (Flexible hours) and possibility of working remotely up to 100% or Hybrid from one of our offices.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly, diverse and virtual international team.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com