Nazar Nordic | Finnish speaking Combi Guide Greece & Cyprus
Flexible contract (working abroad)
If you have a winning attitude, a flexible mindset, and a passion for customer service, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
About the job:
- Become a Nazar Dream Provider within our Nordic team, dedicated to serving guests from the Nordic countries.
- Gain new challenges, experiences, and personal development.
- Explore diverse cultures, connect with new individuals, and thrive in an international workplace at our holiday destinations in Greece and Cyprus.
- Our goal is to deliver great holiday experiences to every guests who chooses to travel with us.
- Experience the perfect fusion of guide and activity guide responsibilities, creating a dynamic and fulfilling role!
- Versatile guests service duties such as welcoming guests at the airport, virtual service, and case handling.
- Plan and execute entertaining activities, fun games, and dance routines on the Mini disco stage for our youngest guests.
- Flexible work schedules covering all hours of the day.
We build our team with diverse skills and unique personalities, constantly seeking individuals who seamlessly complement our team dynamics. Within our international teams, each person plays a crucial role, contributing to the unity of the team and the larger Nazar Nordic family.
About you and requirements
- As a Nazar Dream Provider, you personify the crucial attributes of passion, enthusiasm, and a positive spirit.
- Your open-minded and flexible nature is important to us because we´re always searching for the best matches for the Nordic team.
- Fluent speaking and writing in Finnish and it´s beneficial if you know more Nordic languages (SE/NO/DK).
- You are fully conversational in English, both written- and verbally, and knowing other languages is viewed as an advantage.
- A regular B-driver´s license is required, and it must been valid for a minimum one full calendar year by your arrival to the destination.
About our offer
- Reliable work with world´s largest tour operator company, good working environment, and motivating surroundings.
- You will have a legal employment contract, valid insurance from Nordic´s, and official work permit (if/when required in destination country).
- We cover the costs of your round-trip flights to and from the destination as per terms oulined in your contract.
- Monthly salary payment in Euro.
- Company provided accommodation free of charge and all reasonable accommodation costs are taken care by Nazar.
- Internal training sessions to familiarize your with our internal procedures and work methods, preparing you for your role as a Nazar Dream Provider.
- To streamline your daily tasks, we supply you with useful manuals, tools, a uniform, and necessary devices.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth, offering a path to build your career and journey within our organization.
- A treasured family-like atmosphere within the company that ensures every member is an integral part of the overall journey, contributing to our collective strength and unity.
About Nazar Nordic
- Nazar Nordic is an All-Inclusive specialist with over 20 years of experience.
- We have a great line up of carefully selected hotels, each with it´s own special charm and concept.
- Nazar Nordic is a part of world´s leading tourism group; TUI Group, together with TUI Nordic, (TUI Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Tuifly Nordic -airline.
- The TUI Group consist of a wide portfolio with tour operators, travel agencies, online portals, airlines, hotels, cruise liners and incoming agents.
- TUI operates in 180 holiday regions, serves annually around 20 million guests and has over 76 000 employees worldwide.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Nazar Recruitment Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.