TUI Sales Rep | Polish Speaking | Local Residents
Marsa Alam, Egypt
Locally employed contract
Calling all tourism pros based in Egypt!
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Sales Reps.
So if you’ve got the right to work in Egypt and speak Polish, keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- You will receive a competitive package with a base salary and the opportunity to earn high commission based on your sales achievements.
- A company iPad & uniform are of course standard.
- 40 working hours/week.
- 1,5 days off/week.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer permanent or seasonal contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- A highly motivated, target driven & sales focused individual.
- A true people person – confident communicating and selling to international guests.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- You are fully conversational in Polish and English – additional languages and a driving license will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will significantly drive Revenue & Margin through 1:1 sales, welcome meetings & personalised recommendations on TUI Experiences.
- You will help maximise sales opportunities by uncovering guests needs and matching them with TUI’s Experiences, using your expert destination and product knowledge.
- You will also be responsible for meeting your Sales objectives and tracking your performance using our Digital tools & platforms.
- You will support our customers by answering questions, helping them use our App and website for experiences booking and service-related needs.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.