Scheduler / Planner Crew Control
Together with all our enthusiastic colleagues worldwide, you ensure that all our customers enjoy their trip without any worries. You do this based on our values Trusted, Unique and Inspiring. There’s a reason we’re regarded as “The worlds leading holiday company”!
As a Planner / Scheduler Crew Control (Crewing Officer) you are responsible for the planning and schedules of our crews within 72 hours before departure. You will work from our office in Zaventem (Belgium) and do this together with your enthusiastic colleagues from TUI fly in the Netherlands and TUI fly UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Your main goal is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of changing crew compositions and changes in flight operations. You ensure that the continuity of the operation is guaranteed. You know that happy crew makes for happy passengers. So you try to keep the impact on published crew schedules to a minimum and always consider the operational costs and flight safety
- As a Crewing Officer you are responsible for a daily briefing to the Operational Control Center in England from the Crewing departments in Belgium and the Netherlands
- You proactively monitor the operation and ensure that all changes in the flight schedule or composition of the crews are understood and attended to. Because of you, there will be no disruption in the flight operation in terms of crew!
- You keep the Crew management system up-to-date so that the Flight Operations management has a clear overview of the crew at all times
- You ensure that Hotac & Travel is aware of all changes in the composition of the crew. They can then make the necessary adjustments for the hotels and crew transport.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a higher education or equivalent through experience
- You are looking for a great role between 38 and 40 hours per week
- Experience with planning or logistics is highly regarded. We like people who “bring” something, but it’s not a requirement
- You like a bit of a challenge. You always bring your tasks to a successful conclusion, even in difficult conditions and under pressure. Because aviation is dynamic you can go from 0 to take-off power in 10 seconds
- You are flexible, set priorities, are empathetic and can adapt yourself when different challenging situations arise
- You are structured, have an eye for detail, like to plan and work accurately. You understand that the crew schedules have to be right
- You have good communication skills and understand that this is necessary to form that “leading team” with crew members and other departments in the TUI organisation (also internationally)
- You are eager to learn, quite curious and happy to upskill
- You’re happy to work shifts (day – night) and weekends. Because that means you still have a lot of free time around your work
You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (both verbally and in writing).
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Salary depends on experience and we always do our best to make a suitable offer. In addition, as you will be working shifts, you will receive a shift allowance
- In addition to a job that gives you energy, it is also good to have time for relaxation. You are therefore entitled to 23 vacation days on an annual basis. In addition, you also accrue seniority days from 5 years of service
- Fantastic travel benefits such as staff discounts on our own holiday offer. There is also a special discount for family. After all, you don’t work for Belgium’s largest travel agency for nothing!
- Travel expenses for commuting are reimbursed on the basis of public transport. Because sustainability is important to us at TUI fly, we encourage colleagues to travel by public transport. If you do come with your own transport, a commuting allowance applies
- Personal development and working atmosphere ensure more pleasure in your work and an improvement of your future opportunities. TUI fly is constantly developing and you have the opportunity to grow with it (both nationally and internationally). You can develop your talent by participating in innovative projects and following internal (online) training and education.
Are you “READY to discover YOUR TUI Smile”? Then apply before 25 February. We would like to invite you for an inspiring conversation at our office in Zaventem. Think travel, Think TUI!
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.