Operations and Port Delivery Agent
Southampton, United Kingdom
Join our global TUI Intercruises Operations & Delivery Team in Southampton as an Operations and Port Delivery Agent where you will be responsible for delivering smooth Port Operations (Shorex) delivery of port services and all related logistics.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients in the provision of their daily operations, and you will also be responsible for bookings and communicating updates to our suppliers, Port Authorities and other stakeholders as required.
If you have got the right to work in UK and speak English, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 25,000 GBP gross per year.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer a permanent contract, and you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- Ideally have experience in the Cruise Port and/or Tour Operations business.
- Flexible working in shift patterns (Monday-Sunday) for successful 24/7 cruise operation.
- Experience and confidence working with diverse teams with a keen drive to deliver excellent results.
- Confident with Microsoft Office programs, in particular Excel.
- Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working and drive our digital culture.
- Agility to adapt to various strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English is required for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- Flexibility to travel to different UK & Ireland destinations if required.
- A full manual driver’s license is required for this role.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure shore excursions services are planned and managed to a high level of detail and that suppliers receive timely bookings and last-minute changes or requests.
- Maintain continuous communication with cruise line head offices, ships, and other internal and external stakeholders, including Port Authorities.
- Oversee the dispatch and operation of cruise services and manage any operational changes on the spot in close contact with suppliers.
- Deliver and collect all information of the operation in a timely and efficient manner for reporting and invoicing purposes.
- Track and complete the accounting for each tour settlement, guides payments and supplier invoices.
- This position involves days of operation in the port, early starts and demands work during some weekends.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.