Join TUI BLUE Hotels as Executive Chef where you will coordinate and manage the daily operations of the hotel kitchen(s). You will be responsible for all food preparation, implementation, and delivery across all outlets the hotel in accordance with the TUI BLUE concept standards.
Location: TUI BLUE Montafon, Tschagguns, Austria
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensures daily implementation of all product and service standards in close collaboration with the TUI BLUE head office and Corporate Executive Chef.
- Management of the overall kitchen department, supervising all chefs and team members including preparing duty rosters.
- Responsible to motivate, develop and drive performance of your team, ensuring they remain upskilled with food and product knowledge and deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Support to create inspired menus, international buffet offerings and recipes in accordance with the TUI BLUE® brand reflecting hotel occupancy and guest demographic.
- Takes ownership of the overall food offering and reviews guest feedback to identified areas of improvement.
- Ensures the consistent adherence of all cleanliness, health, and food safety according to the trade association, HACCP, and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Carrying out department and food costings in cooperation with the F&B Manager.
- Previous demonstrable experience as an Executive Chef or working towards this role within a hotel or fast-paced environment.
- Educated and/or advanced vocational training as a chef with proven work experience in a similar relevant role.
- You are passionate about everything food related and delivering a high-quality guest experience.
- A strong guest focused mindset and ability to adapt quickly.
- Physical mobility and stamina required in this fast-paced role.
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and cooking techniques and nutrition.
- Effective communication and great team player with hotel/ kitchen leadership experience and qualities.
- Languages required – Fluent German and good command of English is required. Other European languages are highly advantageous.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- Working within a fast-growing international hotel company within the world’s leading tourism group.
- We promote career development with wide range of international opportunities across our business with an exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEf!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.