Seasonal Cruise Representative (Copenhagen)
As a Cruise Agent with Intercruises, you will be part of a motivated multinational team. This is a “hands on” job giving you the opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our business by becoming a five-star ambassador of Copenhagen.
You will be part of the onshore team in Copenhagen, welcoming the cruise ships and their guests when they arrive in Copenhagen. Share our passion to make travel experiences special!
Communication and teamwork are also essential to our success. We must work as one team and deliver the best possible service to our guests, clients and colleagues.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet and Greet Guests
- Support, guide and assist passengers to their transfers
- Support the luggage handling
- Check-in: Verification of documents (passport, tickets etc.), data entry
- Directional assistance
- The position is subject to the right to work in Denmark where you need to be located in Copenhagen
- You are reliable and work proactively
- You are confident and have good communication skills in English and Danish (All other languages are a plus)
- You enjoy being a part of a multinational environment and you are a true team player
- You are flexible and can adjust to a dynamic working schedule meaning you can work both during weekdays, weekends, early mornings or late afternoons
- Organized and with a high sense of responsibility
- Customer service attitude and passion for service excellence
(Previous experience within the hospitality and tourism industry is always appreciated)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Unique tasks – no day is ever the same!
- International working environment
We can possibly offer you work on below dates:
- 30-07-2024 (Airport, Hotels, Pier), Azamara
- 10-08-2024 (Airport, Hotels, Pier), Royal Caribbean
- 11-08-2024 (Airport, Hotels, Pier), Azamara
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
If questions regarding the role please contact: email@example.com