Compliance Monitoring Officer
Luton, United Kingdom
Depends on location
Germany | Hannover | 30625 | Baumschulenallee 16
Stockholm -Arlanda, SE, 190 45
Hours per week:
Depends on location
Type of contract:
As a Compliance Monitoring Officer, your focus will be to carry out audits covering Aircrew and Air Operations throughout TUI Airline Training ATO (TAT) and TUI Group AOCs, including pooled audits and contracted activities. This will also include (but not be limited to) inspections and reviews of departmental procedures throughout the TAT ATO.
In this role, you’ll report to the Compliance Monitoring Manager. The scope of audits includes all areas of operations and suppliers that falls within the approval, and this is meant to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements applicable to TUI Airline Training.
Other responsibilities include the management of the compliance monitoring software system, the document control systems, assisting in ongoing management evaluations and assisting operational sections in the development of process and procedure. This specific recruitment focuses on the Aircrew Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 and the Air Operations Regulation (EU) 965/2012). Additional EASA OPS experience is also a plus factor.
This role can be based in Luton, Hanover, Stockholm or Zaventem or Rijswijk and offers flexible virtual working arrangements.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
· Establishing the audit scope together with the Compliance Monitoring Manager, to ensure that all regulatory and company standards are included
· Reviewing and generating appropriate checklist and forms
· Ensuring an adequate knowledge of the area of audit and the applicable regulations
· Arranging the audits with the relevant department/contracted activity provider
· Holding opening and closing meetings, as required
· Undertaking audits in line with departmental procedures
· The identification and recording of any non-conformities and opportunities for improvement and provision of the evidence necessary to substantiate such findings
· Generation of the audit report and filing of audit paperwork within TUI Airline Training compliance software system
· Following up findings with the relevant stakeholoders
· Reviewing responses and requesting more information where necessary
· 5 years’ experience within an aviation and/or airline environment or similarly regulated industry
· Suitable for ex-airline pilot, flight operations specialist, flight dispatcher, or similar
· Auditing experience from within a regulated industry desirable
· Preferably completion of a recognized auditor course
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
· Have demonstrated the development of trusting and supportive relationships with a wide range of staff and managers both within the business and at external organizations
· Able to initiate, plan, manage and deliver projects with minimum oversight
· Organized approach to work, including high integrity
· Able to travel around 20% of the time
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.