Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Data Architecture
Luton, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join our energetic and passionate Digital Marketing team, who are responsible for a large portion of web traffic and bookings across all core TUI products.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, you would be joining the Digital Marketing Analytics function who act as an internal agency for the Digital Marketing team. You would be responsible for the creation, setup and maintenance of new data tags and parameters within the Google ecosystem. This will include working closely with the UK and Group Digital teams to ensure that the data is accurate and received in a timely manner. You will also be working on key projects such as bidding enhancements and future-proofing post cookie deprecation to ensure that TUI remains on the cutting edge of tech.
The combination of working for the world’s largest tourism business in a fast-paced marketing role make this an exceptionally interesting place to work and a great place to grow your
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be Tuesday 27th February
ABOUT THE JOB
- Cloud Architecture: Ownership of Google Marketing Platform tracking such as Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and others
- Tag Management: Responsible for digital marketing tag management across TUI UK&I websites
- Google Analytics Transformation: Primary contact for Google Analytics and the migration to Google Analytics 4, ensuring consistent data and audiences across tools
- Data Analysis: Support the reporting for multiple products to help enable more data driven decisions across all TUI products
- Strategic Projects: Key analytics contact for strategic data projects relating to the Google Marketing Platform, such as bidding enhancements
- Future-Proofed Measurements: Work alongside third-party agencies to help enhance our technical capabilities and ensure consistent measurements in a post-cookie environment
- Experience using Google Marketing Platform products required
- Familiarity with tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager or Tealium
- Solid understanding of coding best practices & how to adapt these to requirements
- Proficient in Python and SQL essential, with other programming languages preferred
- Working understanding of how data is collected using APIs, cookies and other solutions
- Knowledge of how to set up and maintain native and non-native API connections to Cloud systems
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working across multiple different teams in different countries with varying knowledge levels
- Highly flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.