Front Office Manager
Tam Kỳ, Vietnam
Locally employed contract
Join TUI BLUE Hotels as Font Office Manager and help to create an unforgettable holiday experience from check-in to check-out. Working at the heart of the hotel operation, you will professionally manage the daily front office processes, assist with all enquiries, and effortlessly partner with all hotel departments to ensure guests needs are well looked after throughout their holiday.
Due to the Vietnamese Tet public holiday, applications will close Sunday 3rd March.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for providing professional and customer-focused service to guests, ensuring that their stay is a memorable experience.
- Control the availability of rooms, room types, accuracy of room count and rate categories.
- Help to compile statistics for the Front Office Manager/ Hotel General Manager and provide reports based on various areas of the front office workflow/performance.
- Maintain great interdepartmental relationships to ensure seamless guest services.
- Frequently inspect hotel and guest area cleanliness and overall presentation including the lobby and reception areas.
- Assist in the preparation of efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures.
- Deliver department meetings and deputize across all Front Office roles in cases of absence.
- Lead by example to promote productivity, enthusiasm, and high team morale.
- Assist guests with all questions, queries, and requests quickly and efficiently and take personal responsibility and/or work as a team to resolve any issues.
- Ensure good and effective cooperation with the housekeeping department and other hotel departments.
- Ensure optimal front office, reservation, and telephone services in compliance with TUI BLUE standards, promoting guest satisfaction and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure proper accounting and cash management in collaboration with the accounting department.
- Previous experience working as AFOM or FOM or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Great physical mobility and stamina are required in this fast-paced role.
- Versatile and confident in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work and supervise an international team.
- Clear and effective communication skills required.
- Professional and polite with a can-do attitude.
- Effective time management and well-organized skills.
Languages required – English and local language required. Other European languages are highly advantageous.
- Competitive local salary and benefits as standard.
- 16 days annual leave + 11 days public holiday.
- 1.5 days off per week.
- Accommodation and meals included.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnamese laws, Accident Insurance 24/7.
- Opportunity to develop career path with TUI BLUE – world’s leading leisure hotel brand.
- Training courses with great career development opportunities.
- Incentives, activities, and benefits as per corporate policy.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEf!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
#TUIBLUE #TUIBLUEHotels #TUIBLUECareers #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.