Tam Kỳ, Vietnam
Locally employed contract
Join TUI BLUE Hotels as Revenue Manager and play a crucial role in optimising revenue and maximizing profitability for our hotel. You will be responsible to implement effective revenue management strategies, analyse market trends, and collaborating with various departments to ensure the overall success of our hotel business.
We are looking for motivated revenue leader with in-depth knowledge of market trends, hotel revenue experience and proficient in the leisure hotel industry to further build and enhance distribution channels across the region.
Due to the Vietnamese Tet public holiday, applications will close Sunday 3rd March.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for maximizing total revenue and overall profit. The goal is to exceed budget and fair share.
- You will support and foster a culture of data-driven decision making through detailed analysis and work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to further develop the Revenue Management & Sales strategies for your region.
- You will continue to monitor trends and market changes to identify and forecast growth potential while ensuring optimal rate & price positioning.
- You will work with the commercial and sales team to prepare annual budgets and regular forecasts in consultation with Hotel General Manager.
- You will ensure that the strategies of the individual sales segments and channels are aligned.
- You will conduct regular market and competitor analysis to proactively initiate adjustments to product and distribution strategies (short and long term).
- You will calculate group offers and contract rates (e.g. Tour Operators, Corporate, Flash Deals, Crew, etc.) in cooperation with the Sales Team and regularly create performance analyses for the individual sales partners and channels.
- You will help train and educate the Reservations and Front Office departments in consultation with the Corporate Rooms Division Manager and Hotel Manager to optimize data quality.
- You will be responsible for the local OTA management within the TUI BLUE Hotels & Resorts structure.
- You will have previous experience working within a revenue management role preferably within a medium-large hotel resorts or leisure hotel brand.
- Familiarity with hotel property management systems and online distribution channels.
- You will be a flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond and thrive within a constantly changing and growing organisation.
- Creative thinker with strong customer mindset.
- Analytical, strategic, and solution-oriented individual with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and achieve business deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Great team player.
- Ability to articulate and persuade business decisions.
- Languages required – English and local language required. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- Competitive local salary and benefits as standard.
- 16 days annual leave + 11 days public holiday.
- 1.5 days off per week.
- Accommodation and meals included.
- Compulsory insurance according to Vietnamese laws, Accident Insurance 24/7.
- Opportunity to develop career path with TUI BLUE – world’s leading leisure hotel brand.
- Training courses with great career development opportunities.
- Incentives, activities, and benefits as per corporate policy.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEf!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
#TUIBLUE #TUIBLUEHotels #TUIBLUECareers #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.