Overseas Commercial Support Executive
As part of the commercial division, the Overseas Commercial Support team represent commercial interests of UK&I source market in destination, working in conjunction with central Revenue teams to administer and resolve customer related booking and reservation issues.
At TUI we believe work is something you do not somewhere you go, we aim to offer flexibility to our colleagues where possible. For this role there is a team commitment in coming to the Palma office, so it is important you are in a commutable distance of the office location. Please note ideally the team currently attend the office at least one day per week
Please be advised the closing date is 23rd February and a local contract will be offered with Palma, Mallorca as the main workplace location.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As an Overseas Commercial Support Executive you will manage overbookings and ensure that contractual agreements with our suppliers are honored, and any impact to our customers is kept to a minimum as we endeavor to be the preferred tour operator. You will negotiate with your local Revenue co-ordinator to minimise the impact on the UK&I customer, and ensure, where changes must be made, that suitable alternative accommodation is secured to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- You will facilitate programme changes by using internal systems to ensure that changes are facilitated with accuracy in line with end-to-end processes as agreed by all relevant stakeholders within the business.
- Good communication, commercial understanding and decision-making skills are key as you negotiate with the central Revenue team and suppliers to minimise commercial impact and improve the customer experience.
- Developing relationships with internal and external customers is key to optimise the customer journey and support our company values in promoting sustainability.
- Take ownership of your objectives and personal development plan, by driving your own learning and performance management forward using (the TUI Group online performance and talent management system).
- Organised, accurate, methodical with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience/knowledge of working with customers and commercial understanding
- Service-oriented mind-set with a strong customer focus
- Previous experience in negotiating is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal Spanish and English language skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment with high volumes of change
- PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and able to adapt to new systems
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWorkTUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.