Compliance Monitoring Auditor - Operations
Luton, United Kingdom
Luton, United Kingdom
Depends on local regulations
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline regroups all airline activities across UK, Nordics, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Morocco, France, and the Dutch Antilles. Compliance Monitoring is a function within our airline organisation responsible for ensuring compliance with the associated UK CAA & European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations. The Compliance Monitoring Department function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts driving efficiency and innovation.
As a Compliance Monitoring Auditor, your focus will be to carry out audits covering Air Operation & Air Crew throughout TUI Airways & TUIFly Nordic AOCs, including pooled TUI Group Audits and contracted activities. This will also include (but not limited to) inspections and reviews of departmental procedures throughout the TUI network.
In this role, you’ll report to the Compliance Standards Delivery Manager.
We are happy to consider this role on hybrid working model with your contractual base being Luton. You will only need to visit Luton on average twice per month, but to undertake your audits, you should expect to be travelling either within the UK or Internationally for around 50% of your time. Therefore willingness and flexibility to travel are required.
This role is temporary for a 12 month duration on basis of a maternity leave
ABOUT THE JOB
As Compliance Monitoring Auditor you’ll be responsible for:
• Performing compliance monitoring activities (audit, inspection and other assigned projects)
• Ensure that all regulatory and company standards are audited in accordance with the TUI regulatory framework process
• Generating appropriate checklist and forms, ensuring that all are accurately documented in the compliance monitoring software system
• Arranging audits with the relevant department/contracted activity provider
• Identification and recording of any non-conformities and opportunities for improvement and provision of the evidence necessary to substantiate such findings
• Generating audit reports and filing audit paperwork within TUI compliance software system
• Following up findings with the relevant manager/nominated person, ensuring that the root cause analysis and corrective action plans and preventive actions are adequately recorded in the compliance monitoring software system
• Attending/presenting at Safety Action Group Meetings
• Continue with personal development – maintaining competency by keeping abreast of regulatory changes, attendance, and completion of assigned company training
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of the compliance monitoring Management System by reviewing established processes and procedures
• Ability to monitor compliance with applicable Air Operations, and Aircrew regulations and to identify non-compliances in an effective and timely manner so that the organisation may remain in compliance with these regulations at all times
• Familiarity with Compliance Monitoring Procedures in terms of delivery of audit and finding management
• Understanding of root cause analysis and implementation of effective corrective and preventive action
• Familiarity with Risk Management in terms of hazard identification and monitoring of safety performance
• Understanding of Human Factors
• Familiarity with the Safety Management Systems and tools that can be used for internal safety reporting
• Experience working as an auditor in an airline environment
• Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and will require international travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.