Nazar Nordic | Finnish-Swedish speaking Sales Advisor
Malmö Municipality, Sweden
Are you passionate about selling dream holidays to customers in the Nordic countries? Do love problem-solving and providing exceptional customer service? If so, we invite you to join our team at Nazar’s Holiday Center, where we strive for world-class sales and service across the four Nordic countries. Our mission is simple: to provide personalized service that ensures our guests’ dream holiday starts from the very first contact with Nazar.
As a Sales Advisor, you will play a vital role in our Holiday Center, engaging with customers through various channels such as telephone, email, chat, and social media. Your responsibilities include booking holidays, handling customer inquiries, managing booking changes, and resolving any potential issues before and during their holiday.
To support your growth and development, we offer relevant onboarding and training to all members of the Holiday Center team. At Nazar, we offer a dynamic and ever-changing work environment where no two days are the same. Join our global, market-leading company and work in a collaborative Nordic environment alongside engaged colleagues from various countries.
- A highly valued role that combines sales and service, focusing on the Nordic market
- An exciting position with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with commission, in accordance with the Unionen agreement
- Working hours may vary, depending on the high and low seasons. During peak times, you may be required to work evenings and weekends to ensure exceptional customer service. Typically, working hours range from 08:00-21:00 on weekdays and 09:00-18:00 on weekends.
This is who we are looking for:
- Fluency in Finnish and preferably skilled in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Basic English skills
- Strong computer skills
- We are seeking a positive individual with a passion for sales and service. Previous experience in sales, service or tourism is a great advantage.
- You should enjoy both working independently and collaborating within a team. To excel in this role, you must thrive under pressure, be comfortable working at a fast pace, and possess excellent communication skills to inspire and engage our guests.
- Additionally, you should be comfortable working with computers and telephones, as they will be your primary tools in this role.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. To apply, please fill out the application form and submit it. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team!
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Nazar Recruitment Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.