Planning Executive - Transfers & Turnarounds
Join our Global TUI Musement Operations Hub as a Planning Executive in Piraeus/Athens, in Greece dedicated to managing our destination transfers and cruise turnaround logistical operations.
You will run the planning and ensure cost efficiencies and compliance with the service standards are defined as well as ensuring all booking information from our customers are correctly integrated in our systems.
If you have got the right to work in Greece, and speak Greek and English, keep on reading!
You can find all necessary documents here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 15,900€ gross per year
- 40 working hours/week (including shifts during weekends)
- 2 days off/week
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & language lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertis
- Strong administration and organisational skills and confident with technology.
- Previous user knowledge of Asterix would be highly desirable.
- Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & embrace our digital culture.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is required. Additional languages advantageous.
- Can think things through logically to simplify tasks, working at times virtually and independently.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly react to operational issues.
- Exceptional communication and team working skills in an international environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Planning services when and where required and liaising with suppliers.
- Running, managing, and reviewing the planning system to meet the operational requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Distribution of operations information across the team and other related business areas.
- Monitoring and managing constantly any changes, modifications and/or cancellations to be updated in the planning system for running a smooth operation.
- Processing and updating automated bookings into the booking system.
- Checking special requests bookings and registering the requirements on the system.
- Optimizing costs and sales plannings according to budgets
- Report incidences in the planning system and ensure good coordination with other departments.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobs #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.