Social Media Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
As Social Media Executive, you will contribute towards the planning, execution and reporting of organic & community content across TUI UK’s social platforms. You will enhance our social customer experience by fostering innovative, social-first material, that resonates with our customers and brings our brand to life in a way that increases engagement and positive sentiment across our channels.
We’re active across all major social networks and reach millions of people per week with our posts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to own leading travel industry accounts, contribute towards the growth of our social communities and inspire our audiences through creative and innovative content.
If you’re a pro-active and creative individual with a passion for social media marketing, and if you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this role is the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the growth and success of a leading global travel brand.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be Tuesday 27th February
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll contribute to the social content development process by developing content ideas, submitting creative briefs and providing feedback.
- You’ll help to manage our social content calendar by planning and scheduling content.
- You’ll lead on driving positive advocacy for the brand from customers before, during and after their holiday. Your role will be pivotal in driving a positive engagement experience for our customers across our social channels.
- Be one of our experts in customer social engagement and be passionate about finding ways to surprise and delight people in social to create a reputation for going above and beyond.
- Support our customer contact centre in Swansea, by ensuring they have the knowledge required to respond to customers on our social platforms and drive positive engagement.
- Support social effectiveness through tracking social metrics and sentiment to make recommendations for future content.
- You’ll regularly use and monitor our social listening tool and be able to identify our customer’s pain and passion points, as well as recognising potential crisis to communicate to key stakeholders.
- You’ll have experience of managing social media communities and be familiar with different brand engagement tactics.
- You’ll be proficient in the use of social media platforms and tools
- You’ll understand different social media metrics and have the ability to gain insights from data
- You’ll be able to communicate well, with a flair for writing and flawless attention to detail
- You’ll have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in social media, with an eye for spotting emerging trends.
- You’ll be proactive and an excellent relationship builder as you’ll work closely with key stakeholders in our Contact Centre, Retail, PR & Customer Experience.
- Passion for travel and familiarity with the tourism industry is a plus.
You must be able to travel to our Luton office once a week
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.