Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Dual study program IT Security (m/f/d)
At TUI InfoTec GmbH in Hanover, we offer an extremely interesting and diverse dual study program leading to a Bachelor of Science IT Security (m/f/d) starting in August 2021.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You are an analyst, a whiz at numbers and “safety-first” is your life motto? Great! Because then we are looking for you for our dual study program IT Security (m/f/d). During your studies you will learn to what it means to work in the world of cyber threats and how to address them. You will work within clear structures and what you learnt in order to ensure the protection of our sensitive customer data. You will learn to develop optimal security solutions and how to make sure that application software is secure. For this purpose, you will alternate between theory phases at the Leibniz FH and practical phases within TUI Group at regular intervals and gain insights into our diverse working environments.
In summary, you will learn the following:
- Security-focused, information technology and project-related business management skills
- How secure Applications are programmed
- Theoretical and practical fundamentals of IT security technology, network technology and cloud computing
- How to use Artificial Intelligence to help you
- Participate in WarGaming
- Working in international, agile IT projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- General qualification for university entrance or entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences (preferably technical college for computer science or economics) with good average grades, especially in mathematics
- Changing direction from a different course? No problem!
- Ideally initial practical experience in the field of IT, e.g. through internships
- Interest in current IT trends
- Good English skills are essential for your daily work, as well as German for your studies
- Independent working style and a high sense of responsibility
- Openness and fun to work in a flexible, international team
- We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A dual study program within the world’s leading tourism group
- An assignment abroad and possible assignments in other TUI Group companies
- Exciting seminars and workshops
- Payment of the tuition fees
- 30 days of vacation per year as well as a reasonable compensation (€ 904 / € 1090/ € 1335)
- Great benefits such as vacation discounts
Please apply online with the following documents for the start of your studies in August 2021:
- Cover letter
- Copy of the last two school reports incl. copy of the high school diploma
- If available, internship certificates and other references etc.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1595