Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
Join TUI Musement as Solutions Architect and help us with transforming our whole organization using cutting edge technologies as well as evolving our current architecture based on micro-services architecture, using more than 40 microservices all dockertized and deployed on AWS.
The location is flexible within the EU and is subject to confirmation by the hiring manager.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Collaborate with business partners and IT personnel to design and architect future proof solutions
- Lead with the example take ownership of the solution and shouldn’t be shy to get directly involve in development when needed
- Ensure the overall quality of architecture solutions throughout the development process share and present architecture to cross-functional teams.
- Communicate architecture through key solution architecture documents and provide guidance to development teams
- Test new technologies especially provided by AWS through proof of concept work which enable growth via digital sales channels targeting all actual and potential TUI customers
- As part of core architecture team hands-on experience with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, event-driven architecture, multi-threading, Micro-Services, concurrency, caching and distributed systems to help the company in its digital transformation
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- 5+ years of experience of Programming in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework
- 3+ years of experience with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, service-oriented architecture, event-driven architecture, multi-threading, Micro-Services architecture, concurrency, caching and distributed systems
- Experience in an API-driven ecosystem, API design and domain-driven designs as well as on integrations with internal and external applications
- Working Knowledge of Amazon Web Services & Azure is a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework components is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced virtual environment that demands co-ordination with global/remote teams
- Knowhow of agile mythologies such as Scrum etc.
- Ability to multi-task and investigate several issues at once
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish (both written and verbal) with excellent attention to detail. Any additional language advantageous
TUI AND YOU
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116