Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Responsible System Engineer Powerplant
Engineering & Maintenance
Function: RSE Powerplant
Full/Part Time: Full Time
TUI fly’s engineering department (the only aircraft operator in Belgium also holding an EASA Part-21 Design Organisation Approval) is responsible for the technical follow-up of our fleet, (the fleet currently consists of 34 aircraft: Boeing 767, Boeing 737MAX, Boeing 787, Boeing 737NG & Embraer 190) and is the engineering center of excellence for the B737MAX fleet within the TUI Group. In view of our strong growth ambitions we are looking for new colleagues to reinforce the engineering department.
As Responsible System Engineer Powerplant you will be responsible for the follow up of the airworthiness, reliability and performance of the fleet under supervision of TUI Airlines Belgium Part M, in the area of Powerplant.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Coordinate the team of Powerplant Engineers
- Analyse and follow-up of recommendations and mandatory requirements related to Powerplant.
- Make cost-benefit analysis of Powerplant systems upgrades and management of modification campaigns.
- Analyse operational interruptions and recurrent defects to provide recommendations to improve the aircraft availability and on-time performance.
- Provide technical support to line and base maintenance and Flight Operations departments.
- Follow-up of technology evolutions and operational requirements to ensure the TUI fleet stays up-to-date in the area of Powerplant.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You have excellent knowledge of Powerplant systems
- You have good working knowledge of EASA Part-M and Part-145 regulations
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills and can coordinate a team
- You are able to motivate your team members and make them grow
- You are cost-conscious, proactive and accurate
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are open for travelling
- Working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13