Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Engineering & Maintenance
Function: Avionics Engineer
Full/Part Time: Full Time
As Avionics Engineer you will support the follow up of the airworthiness, reliability and performance of the fleet under supervision of TUI Airlines Belgium Part M, in the area of Avionics.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Analysis and follow-up of recommendations and mandatory requirements related to Avionics.
- Make cost-benefit analysis of Avionics systems upgrades and management of modification campaigns.
- Analyse operational interruptions and recurrent defects to provide recommendations to improve the aircraft availability and on-time performance.
- Provide technical support to line and base maintenance and Flight Operations departments.
Follow-up of technology evolutions and operational requirements to ensure the TUI fleet stays up-to-date in the area of Avionics.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You are highly interested in aviation and Avionics
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are proactive and accurate
- You are flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- Previous experience in Avionics and/or in an airline environment is an asset
- You look forward to working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13