Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Closing Analyst (m/f/d)
Purchasing & Finance
For TUI Business Services GmbH we are seeking with immediate effect a: Closing Analyst (m/f/d)
The Closing Analyst (m/f/d) oversees general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transaction of a UK-based treasury management company. You ensure accuracy of accounts by reconciling balances and maintaining general ledger accounts in SAP. You maintain strong relationship with the Group Treasury department. Your knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards – especially IFRS 9 and 7 – is essential for your daily work.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Prepare monthly IFRS group reporting package (Hyperion) for a treasury management entity.
- Prepare monthly intercompany statements and liaise with intercompany stakeholders to ensure transactions are correctly processed and reported. Investigate and correct variances either within SAP or Hyperion
- Prepare financial statements including notes in accordance with UK GAAP
- Prepare documents for VAT reporting and liaise with tax department
- Completion and documentation of COSO controls
- Act as point of contact for audit deliverables and queries in relation to your activity and area
- Support the Finance Manager to help push forward continuous improvement of processes and standing in where required
What we are looking for
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP with in-depth knowledge of IAS 39, IFRS 7 and 9
- Key user knowledge of SAP preferably with an understanding of the Treasury and Risk Management functions
- Key user knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (Oracle)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to interact and build relationships with stakeholders across the business at all levels.
- We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI Business Services (TBS) is an internationally positioned service company of TUI Group. TBS Finance is the Group Wide Finance Shared Service provider with more than 250 employees based in Hannover, Germany and Luton, UK
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1583