Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Senior GO Developer for TFM-Suite (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Senior GO Developer for TFM-Suite (m/f/d).
Domain Flight Market Place – Master Domain: Sourcing & Assets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform. For this environment, we are looking for 2 software engineers to develop and scale our flight marketplace across the different TUI markets worldwide.
In concrete terms, this is what you will be doing:
- Develop and scale TUIs central market place for flight and flight ancillary products;
- Take part as a developer in international programs to enhance and improve the platform;
- Coordinate and co-design the architecture, data integration and performance management as well as develop the scalability of tourist applications, especially in the area of flights;
- Accept the requests for technical requirements for the systems – document and detail the requirements;
- Perform bug fixing (troubleshooting and knowledge building to avoid errors in the future) and unit testing (special procedure for automated testing);
- Advise business partners on the content-related further development of products and services;
- Independently maintain and develop software solutions;
- Develop and implement technically optimal and market-driven IT solutions;
- Take responsibility for the consistency and viability of deployments and deliveries of software changes in the test and production environments;
- Optimise and develop deployment processes with extensive automation;
- Optimise configuration management within the application;
- Manage all configuration elements and the associated complete, readable documentation of all changes;
- Further develop software development methods and participate in communities of practice.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in computer science (preferable) or comparable expertise and experience gained on-the-job;
- Very good knowledge of Go Programming language;
- Experienced in the design and construction of service oriented architectures in AWS environments using Lambda / Serverless;
- Well-founded Java skills are a plus;
- Good knowledge of agile working methods (Kanban/Scrum) and willingness to work following agile approaches;
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness;
- Very good organisational and problem-solving ability, analytical thinking and the ability to work conceptually;
- Independent work manner, quick to take on responsibility, self-motivated learner;
- High-level social and teamwork skills;
- A background in tourism is desirable but not essential;
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Telefon: +49 (0) 511 566 1581