Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Finance P2P (Purchase to Payment) Agent
Purchasing & Finance
Join our TUI Musement Business Services (MMBS) Team as Finance P2P Agent and provide excellent service and problem solution to TUI global customers, retail agencies and internal partners within TUI.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Process and manage supplier transactions as part of the end-to-end P2P (Purchase to Payment) workflow
- Manage supplier queries and requests
- Execute & process manual payment runs and reconcile supplier statements
- Actively support and participate in the P2P digitalisation and centralisation change agendas
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German. (French, Spanish or Polish language also desirable).
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Previous experience in the Purchase to Payment processes (P2P)
- Highly service oriented and responsive
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116