Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Marketing & Communications
At TUI in the Nordics, we understand that satisfied customers are the key for a company’s success. It is core for us to understand our customers’ needs and dreams. With customer centricity in mind, we are on a journey to increase relevance and personalization in our customer communications in every touchpoint – before, during and after travel. We believe that this will enhance our customers’ holiday experience, drive engagement and build trust.
The CRM team plays a key role in enabling relevance and personalization in an omni-channel communication both in the Nordics and across the TUI’s international community. We are right now looking to strengthen our capability in the area of marketing automation.
What You Will Be Doing
At TUI in the Nordics, the Campaign Specialist builds, develops and optimizes campaigns in the marketing automation tool across the customer journey. In the role, you are an important part of the CRM team that is responsible to drive growth and value in our customer base and interactions. You work closely with data/IT, analytics and digital marketing colleagues to ensure we are optimizing the right message to the right audience across channels.
We offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment with an international, friendly spirit. You will join our Nordic CRM team, which consists of both business and tech-savvy specialists. You will work with different stakeholders across functions in the Nordics as well as internationally with European colleagues.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Build, develop and execute tactical campaigns as well as automated and triggered communication in the marketing automation system (Unica & Acoustics as well as Braze)
- Builds email modules and logic for advanced workflows; integrate system and data flows
- Ensure that Marketing Automation System contains accurate customer data making it possible to generate relevant audience selections
- Plan and recommend audience selection
- Preview, test and quality check prior to execution
- Monitor flows and communication, do error handling and problem solution
- Set up tracking and follow up performance
- Implement tests (a/b or with control group) in the system and make sure these are followed up and that learnings are implemented in future campaigns
What We Are Looking For
- At least 2-3 years’ experience from executing campaigns in CRM/marketing automation – preferable in a multi/omni channel environment
- Experience with campaign analytics and basic statistical knowledge
- Experience from Unica and Acoustics, Braze or similar campaign system
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Good understanding of data flows between different systems, web tools and Google Analytics
- A data driven mind-set where you always test, learn and improve the customer experience and campaign result
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
We embrace diversity, team work and rapid change, with both long-term and short-term challenges.
The position is placed in Stockholm at our newly rebuilt office at Münchenbryggeriet, with travel required to our other offices in Europe. A part from our great working space we have the city’s best view and our own gym. We also offer great benefits and above all a true and great culture that derives from our love for travels and making people smile!
Welcome to a team that is making a difference!
How To Apply
Application is done via our websites or LinkedIn.
Temporary contract 12 months maternity leave.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Anette Colmenius at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!